If you were notified that Calendar Sync encountered a problem, you'll need to grant Cirrus Insight authorization to your calendar and re-enable Calendar Sync. To do this, follow the steps below.
1. Sign into the Cirrus Insight Dashboard from the following URL:
2. Select Settings from the top menu.
3. Choose Personal Settings from the drop-down.
4. Select Calendar Sync from the left menu.
5. Click the Authorize Account button.
6. Sign in with your calendar account and follow the prompts. Allow the necessary permissions.
7. Double-check your Settings and then click the Enable Calendar Sync button.
In order to maintain performance and stability while also reducing customer resource drain, the default sync interval will be increased from 5 minutes to 2 hours as of 4/21/2021.
For Admins: How can I use Google Organizational Units to set up Admin-Managed Sync?
To only provide certain users with access to Cirrus Insight Cloud App, your G Suite admin can designate which Organizational Units (OUs) should have access.
Why was I notified about a problem with my Calendar or Email Sync?
Cirrus Insight will send daily emails with specific steps to fix the Calendar or Email Syncissue until you take action to resolve it.
How do I authorize my Office 365 account when Calendar Sync encounters a problem?
If you received an email with the subject "Cirrus Insight Calendar Sync Problem," that means Calendar Sync wasn't able to access your calendar and you'll need to grant authorization.
For Admins: How can I set up Calendar Sync with multiple Exchange service accounts?
Learn how to set up Cirrus Insight Calendar Sync with multiple Exchange service accounts.