Email Templates allow you to quickly send personalized emails to a single recipient at a time. You can create new templates directly from Cirrus Insight; just follow the Steps below.
To utilize existing templates you already have saved in Salesforce, refer to this article. If you'd rather send templated emails to multiple recipients, learn how to create mass Email Campaigns here.
1. From Gmail, compose a new email and then click the Email Templates button.
2. From the Templates page, click the New Template button.
3. Type the Subject and then the body of the email. Include any Salesforce Merge Fields or formatting you want to incorporate.
4. Check the Save Template box and select the Salesforce Templates folder where you want to save the template.
5. Type the Template Name and Description. Click the Save & Merge button.
You can watch this one-minute example that shows all of the above steps in action.
Refer to the key below for an explanation of the available formatting and merge functions when creating/editing Email Templates.
If your template editor doesn't show any formatting options, reach out to your Salesforce Admin to ensure your Salesforce profile includes the Manage Public Templates and Edit HTML Templates permissions. After your Salesforce profile is updated, be sure to refresh Cirrus Insight.
For Admins: How do I grant missing Salesforce user permissions for Email Templates?
If a user's Email Template formatting options are missing, grant the "Edit HTML Templates" and "Manage Public Classic Email Templates" permissions in Salesforce.