1. Navigate to Outlook Web App (https://outlook.office.com/).
2. Open an email and select the three horizontal dots in the top right of the email.
3. From the resulting menu, select Get Add-ins.
4. From the lefthand menu, select My add-ins. Scroll down to the Custom add-ins section and click + Add custom add-in. Then choose Add from URL…
5. Highlight and copy the URL below:https://s3.amazonaws.com/cirruspath-fiveo/o365/manifest.xml
6. Paste the URL into the Add private add-in from a URL window and then press OK.
7. Select Install.
8. Below Custom Add-ins, you'll see Cirrus Insight has been added. You can then close the Add-ins window by clicking the X in the top right.
9. Similarly to step 2, open an email and click the three horizontal dots in the top right of the email. Then select Cirrus Insight and Open Sidebar.
10. Click the Sign In To Salesforce button.
| Updated Aug. 2019
How do I clear my Outlook cache?
If you use Outlook for Windows and experience performance or access issues when using Cirrus Insight (such as a blank pop-up screen or repeated login loop), you can clear the Cirrus Insight for Outlook cache that's stored locally on your PC.
How do I install Cirrus Insight for Outlook?
Learn how to install the Cirrus Insight for Outlook (MSI) on the Outlook desktop client.
How do I authorize my Office 365 account when Calendar Sync encounters a problem?
If you received an email with the subject "Cirrus Insight Calendar Sync Problem," that means Calendar Sync wasn't able to access your calendar and you'll need to grant authorization.
How do I uninstall and reinstall Cirrus Insight in Chrome?
Learn how to uninstall and reinstall Cirrus Insight from your Chrome extensions.
How can I test Calendar Sync for Office 365 in my Sandbox?
Our recommendation is to test Calendar Sync in a Salesforce Developer org. To get a free Developer license from Salesforce, please go to http://developer.salesforce.com/