As an Admin, perform the steps below to pause or stop one or more Flight Plans. Doing so will affect all your users and the Flights they've started.
1. Click on the Flights button within the Flight Plans tab.
As an Admin, you will want to view all of the Flight Plans created by your users.
Click the arrow on the Only Me button to display the drop-down menu.
Select Our Team instead of the Only Me default setting.
2. Scroll down and you'll see all the Flight Plans created by your team. Click the name of the Flight Plan you need to pause or stop.
3. The details of the Flight Plan are now viewable. Click on the Flight Controls button.
4. To pause the Flight Plan, select the Pause All button.
To stop the Flight Plan, select the Choose Outcomes button. Jump to step 7 to resume this process.
5. At the Pause All Flights confirmation window, click on the OK button.
6. Return to the Flight Controls button later and click on the Proceed All button to resume the Flights on the Flight Plan.
7. If you chose the Choose Outcomes button in step 4 because you want to stop (end) the Flight Plan, then the End Flight confirmation window is displayed.
To stop a Flight Plan, an Outcome needs to be selected. Click on either the Positive or Negative button, as appropriate.
8. Click on an Outcome option from the resulting drop-down menu. Click on the Save button and all the Flights on the Flight Plan will be ended.