Book Meeting makes it easy to invite multiple attendees to a meeting. Use Book Meeting's Invitees field to set up the full guest list (instead of Outlook's To/CC fields), and then send the proposed times to a single primary recipient. Once that individual selects a time, the full guest list will be invited to the resulting calendar event.
1. From any outgoing email, add a single primary recipient in the email's To field.
NOTE: Avoid entering more than email address here. Add more invitees in step 3.
2. Select Book Meeting from the Cirrus Insight email menu.
3. From the Book Meeting pop-out window, enter additional invitees' email addresses into the Add Invitees field.
4. Add any other event details* and select your available times.
5. Click the red Insert Times button.
*Title and Location are required fields.
Title will auto-fill with the event organizer and the primary recipient's names.
Location will auto-fill with the value you last used but can be modified at any time.
Location can accommodate URLs for meeting services (e.g. Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams), phone numbers, or physical locations/addresses.
6. After you insert times into the email, the Invitees line displays all the individuals that will receive a calendar event invitation.
7. Send the email.
After the primary recipient chooses one of your meeting times, Book Meeting will automatically create a calendar event. You and everyone in the invitee list will be invited to the event.
When sending out your Personal Scheduling Page link to a specific recipient, you can edit the link so that the event will be added to Salesforce and related to the contact (and one other record) after the recipient selects a time.