If your Office 365 environment restricts users' access to add-ins, the Microsoft admin will need to provide consent before users can utilize Cirrus Insight. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Organization Settings in the Cirrus Insight Dashboard.
2. From the left-side menu, select Office 365 Admin Consent in the Application section.
3. Click the Provide Admin Consent button.
4. From the Pick an account window, select your Microsoft admin account.
If you choose a Microsoft account without admin permissions, you'll see this error:
5. Accept the requested permissions.
Cirrus Insight requires these permissions so that users can utilize important features like Email Sync and Calendar Sync.