To add a new credit card or edit the existing one on file, first navigate to the Account Dashboard.
1. From the top menu, select Licenses & Users.
2. Choose the Account Management tab.
3. Click the Billing button.
4. Select which license you want to update
5. Click the Edit button to add new credit card information
6. From the Update the Billing Information pop-up window, enter your card details.
7. Click Save Changes.
For Admins: How do I upgrade my org to the new Cirrus Insight?
The new Cirrus Insight brings all the best features from Cirrus Insight 2019 into a more refined, reliable, and easy-to-use offering that reduces CRM friction and helps close deals.
For Admins: Why are users missing from the Admin-Managed Sync list?
What sales tax will I be charged?
Based on your address, you may be charged local/state sales tax on Cirrus Insight purchases.
For Admins: How do I access payment history to download receipts?
Learn how to access payment history and download receipts.
For Admins: How can I use Google Organizational Units to set up Admin-Managed Sync?
To only provide certain users with access to Cirrus Insight Cloud App, your G Suite admin can designate which Organizational Units (OUs) should have access.