1. Sign in to your domain's account at your domain host.
2. Locate the page for updating your domain's DNS records.
(The page might be called something like DNS Management, Name Server Management, or Advanced Settings.)
3. Locate the CNAME records for your domain. You may already have one or more records resembling:
4. Add a CNAME DNS record for the "meet", pointing to meet.ci
(To find out exactly what values to enter, see CNAME record values.)
5. Save your changes. It may take between 4 to 48 hours to take effect.
The above instructions are generic in nature and taken from this G Suite Administrator webpage. Additional information can be found there.